Monday, October 3, 2011

Ansley's 4th Birthday

Ansley's Actual Birthday
When asked what she wanted to do for her birthday, Ansley said she wanted to stay home & hold the babies. So that's what we did!
I gave Ansley her birthday presents throughout the day. I surprised her with a Hello Kitty shirt & purse when she woke up. When it was time to brush teeth, she got her Hello Kitty battery operated toothbrush. In the picture, she is showing off her new notebook & "diamond" stickers.
We met Jon at Build A Bear for our family birthday party. Ansley made a rainbow bear named Rainbow Heart. Madelyn made a cat named Kitty.
After Build A Bear, we stopped by Dewey's Bakery for some cupcakes.
Goodnight sweet Ansley! She wanted to sleep in her birthday shirt. I"m happy you had a wonderful day. You were precious today when accepting your gifts. I love you so much!
The Birthday Party
I love Ansley's expressions during her party. She was humble & grateful for all the attention & gifts.
Happy Birthday to you!
(Side note for Katherine & Gary: Notice I'm wearing my new necklace & earrings you gave me. I intended to get a better picture of them but I forgot once the party started.)
Another cute cake by Carla!
Nolan cut the cake pre-party with a butter knife a couple of times. He sat at the table for 30 minutes saying "cookie" (meaning cake). He just couldn't wait!

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

AWWWW happy to hear Ansley had a fabulous 4th birthday:) HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY ANSLEY!!!!!