Thursday, December 8, 2011

Sweet Babies

I'm a little obsessed with 1. Taking pictures of all my babies while they are asleep & 2. Taking pics of the twins side-by-side. Ellory & Edie will be 7 months old this month. They have started baby food but not loving it. I'm still breastfeeding. I've got my Double Blessings nursing pillow that allows me to nurse them at the same time (in case you needed a visual). They weigh about 12 lbs...still little bitties. I try to keep them on the same schedule but that doesn't always happen. Everyone asks if they are identical. My guess is no, but you can be the judge after looking at these pictures. They are quite the attraction when we are out & about. Madelyn, Ansley, & Nolan adore them. They really are the sweetest babies!
Ellory -> Edie
Ellory -> Edie
Edie -> Ellory
Edie -> Ellory
Ellory -> Edie
Ellory -> Edie
Ellory -> Edie
Edie -> Ellory

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

SOOOOO Cute!!!!!! They are growing and changing so much:) Glad that you all are doing well.