Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friends from Home



Charles & Angela Horn drove up for a visit yesterday with their 2 boys, Charles & Brooks. We met them at the Children's Museum (seems to be a popular stop for our visitors). I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't super crowded as I had expected. The Horn's came back to our house for dinner after making a quick stop at the mall. Angela wanted to shop at Anthropologie. I so wish I could have taken advantage of their huge sale selection but its hard to tell what size I'll be post baby. I have bought a few things already...a few casual shirts & some comfy pants from the Gap & J Crew outlet. The kids had fun playing together. It was a beautiful day...70 degrees & sunny by dinner time. It was nice spending time with friends from home!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

i love how your girls are always color co-ordinated with each other! It'll be fun to see when there's a boy added to the mix! We love you all SOOOO much!!!