Monday, August 17, 2009

Introducing Nolan Michael!









Nolan was born August 10 at 12:21 PM. He weighed 8 lbs 11 oz & was 21.5 inches long (our biggest baby yet). I was scheduled to be induced at 6:00 that morning, 3 days past my due date. The labor & delivery went well & was shorter than I anticipated. Being induced was different than going to the hospital already in labor. Jon & I talked & read our books until my labor got uncomfortable. My mom was in the room while Nolan was born. Barbara watched the girls for us. Even though Nolan is our 3rd child, the delivery was just as exciting. Meeting him for the first time was so special. People always laugh at me when I say labor & delivery is my favorite part of pregnancy. Finally meeting him after waiting so long was such an emotional experience. Madelyn & Ansley were so excited to meet Nolan. Madelyn is very inquisitive & Ansley is intrigued. Nolan sleeps more than the girls did. He eats about the same. He is such a sweet baby!

4 comments:

happymomof4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is so cute just like the girls:) I am so happy for you all, and glad that things seem to be going well. Love the pictures, I saw most of them on fb but love the one with his eyes open. Look forward to reading updates and seeing pictures.

Katherine said...

I LOVE ya'lls very 1st family portrait!!!!!
It's my new screen saver!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Margie said...

I miss him already and can't wait to visit with him and the girls again. He is such a sweet baby!

Marie said...

Congratulations!! What an incredibly beautiful family! Hugs to you all :)