Monday, October 19, 2009

Madelyn's 4th Birthday





Madelyn had her 4th birthday party last weekend. The neighborhood kids & her cousins came over to help celebrate in true Halloween fashion. Madelyn has been planning her Halloween birthday party since the ending of her last one. We had the inflatable, crafts, & food. Madelyn had a great time. She has been so excited to turn 4 years old. On her birthday, Madelyn demonstrated how she could run faster & jump higher. So now Madelyn is already talking about her 5th birthday, asking when it will get here, talking about running even more fast & jumping even higher!

As for me, I can hardly believe my first born is 4! Madelyn is super sweet & smart. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter. She is still into animals, dinosaurs, princesses , & sports. Jon & I are both so proud of the person she has become!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Madelyn is a beautiful child, inside and out. I can't even imagine how high she will jump one day! Her Grandma is very proud of her too.