Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kitchen Makeover

We upgraded our kitchen! We (well, the people we hired) made a lot of changes:
Bianco Romano granite counter tops with under mount sink. I wanted our granite to be the star. I notice a new color or see a new sparkle in it everyday!
Cabinets were painted in Linen White.
Walls were painted White Heron, a lighter shade of the cabinets.
Backsplash is simply 3x6 subway tile in Snow White from Home Depot.
New hardware & faucet from Lowes.
I am thrilled with the way my kitchen came together! It was fun picking out everything. It was not fun keeping the kids out of the kitchen while the improvements were taking place;)





2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

VERY nice!!!! Enjoy:) I can only imagine trying to keep three little ones out of the kitchen was like! I remember when we had hardwood floors put in our house (the bedrooms, hallway and living room) that was a nightmare! I am sure you are happy it is done:)

Margaret said...

What a beautiful kitchen, what a difference. No trace of that orangey color!