Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hi

Madelyn & Ansley are really into fashion lately thanks to the movie, "Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale". They have fun picking out their clothes in the morning. I give them free reign over their closet. They'll even put on a fashion show for me if they are feeling especially fashionable, like the way they felt the day I took this photo;)

Its been a while since we have had a picture of the whole gang. Jon & I went to a party Sat night. I had our babysitter snap a few shots of us before we left. Thanks Nolan for stopping your game of basketball. Thanks Ansley for coming over to us on the 6th time time of being asked. Madelyn was game from the beginning, even picking out a clean dress for the photo.

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

I know what you mean about needing some family pictures! I am hoping to get some good ones at Easter and I am contemplating a pregnancy photo shoot. You are looking great, hope you are feeling good too!!! The family picture was a good one! I know it has too be tough to get everyone to cooperate!
You are brave letting your girls have free reign of the closet;) Madelyn has to pick out her outfit the night before school so we don't have any more issues in the morning (she is NOT a morning person), for the most part I let her pick out what she wears but I have to "approve" it first. Love that I just pick out Henry's clothes and he will put whatever on, makes it a little easier:)
So do you have any names picked out? We are going with Lavinia Ann and calling her Livi, although Madelyn still does NOT like it and makes it well known to everyone around when we mention the name:(
Glad to see you all are doing well!!!! Take care