Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ballet


Ansley has been going to ballet class every Thurs evening for the past several months. Its actually a creative dance class for 3 yr olds. The parents can watch through the window. Ansley & her classmates are so cute & fun to watch. Some days she's too tired b/c her class isn't until 6:00. Once she's there, she has a great time. I hope to get her into a morning class in the fall, when she's at her best. Her class will participate in the recital in June. I just hope I can make it since its so close to my due date. Thank goodness for video cameras! The photo is Ansely with her 2 instructors: Ms. Lauren is on the right & not sure of the assistants name on the left. Ansley just calls her Ms. Lauren too:)

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I can't wait to see pictures of Ansley at recital with her costume and full make-up. She will LOVE that.