Monday, April 4, 2011

27 Weeks

13 weeks left to go until due date! Hopefully I won't make it that long;) My OB prescribed prescription strength compression hose for my painful right leg. The poor circulation began during my 3rd trimester with Nolan. It went away as soon as Nolan was born. It came back basically as soon as I found out I was pregnant this time. Although the compression hose help with my circulation, they're very tight & uncomfortable, especially since I have to wear pants over top. Who wants to wear tight thick hose in the heat? Not me! I will wear them when I'm on my feet alot until I can't take it anymore.

During my ultrasound last week, lots of hair was spotted on both babies! Baby A's (right side) knee was nestled in Baby B's (left side) nose. Bath babies looked very comfortable. Also, both babies are head down. This is fantastic news to me b/c I do not want a c-section...here's to hoping for the best!

3 comments:

happymomof4 said...

YEAH!!!! Great news:) You look great! So happy that everything is going well. I am having issues with swelling in my left leg, every night after the kiddos go to bed I have to get my leg propped up.
So are you having lots of heart burn? I am trying to figure out if the old wives tale is true, because if it is our baby is going to be BALD! LOL! Anyhoo I am so happy that everything is going well for you!

The Lynch's said...

you look wonderful!! seems like it's going so fast...well for me it is! ha ha! try to get some rest and enjoy them in your tummy for the last couple of weeks!

Margaret said...

Melissa, you're so cute. Your leg will be back to normal once the babies are born.