Monday, May 16, 2011

7th Wedding Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to us! We ate at Downtown Thai & Sushi then we saw "Water For Elephants". I finished the book a couple of months ago...One of my faves. Would totally recommend it. The movie was good, but not half as good as the book. That's to be expected. It was a nice evening spending some alone time with the hubby. It will probably be the last date night Jon & I will have for quite some time.

I'm officially on bed rest for the remainder of this week when I will be 34 wks pregnant. I was so proud of Jon for taking Madelyn, Ansley, & Nolan to the Greek Festival on Sunday morning all by himself! His original plan was to go to Tanglewood Park, but it was too muddy. The girls were so excited to show me their new hair color & face paint when they got home. My in-laws, Barbara & Ordie are graciously here this week doing everything for us. They gave up their trip to FL to help keep their new grand-twins baking a little bit longer. We are so appreciative of them!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Melissa, you look great (so do you Jon) I'm glad y'all got to enjoy a quiet uniterrupted dinner together.Kudos to you Jon for your solo excurion with the kids :) I so glad Barbara & Ordie are there to help, what a blessing.

happymomof4 said...

HAPPY HAPPY 7th Wedding Anniversary!!!!! Glad that you all were able to get out and enjoy a date night before the baby girls arrive:) Cute picture of you and Jon- you are looking good hope you are feeling good too!
Tell the girls we LOVED their hair color:) WOW! I am impressed by Jon taking the kids to a festival by himself! That is awesome.
So glad that you have your in-laws there to help so that you can be on bedrest while the baby girls "cook" a little longer. You all are in our thoughts and prayers- keep us posted!