Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dog Gone

Since I mentioned Charlie (our Golden Retriever) in a previous post, I thought I should announce that he no longer lives with us. Charlie snapped at Edie's cheek. Jon & I were devastated. We both felt horrible for bringing him into our home. We were shocked that this happened. We had spent alot of time with Charlie before we officially adopted him. We had him over for sleepovers & took him for walks. Charlie basically didn't get any attention from his owner. I think going from isolation to 5 kids was stressful for him. My guess is that he felt cooped up during the winter months & couldn't get away from the kids. We have a consultation with a pediatric plastic surgeon next week to minimize Edie's scar. Edie is beautiful with the scar, but as parents, we want to do everything we can to help her. Here's Ellory's sleepy picture. They look so peaceful.

No comments: