Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've Been a Bad Blogger


My excuse is that I have been exhausted the past 10 weeks. This pregnancy has gotten the best of me. As I approach the glorious 2nd trimester, I find myself feeling less tired, which means I'm less irritable, & less nauseous. I hope to provide you with more steady updates on the kids now that I am feeling better! So, we haven't really been doing anything too exciting...just life as usual. The girls have been terrific sports through Mommy's tired spells. Thank God Jon had a long break in his schedule to provide me with extra support & really taking over with the kids...Divine timing at its best! Jon is away tonight, driving to Memphis for an interview tomorrow. I took the girls to WalMart to get a birthday gift & a few groceries. We came home, ate dinner, gave the girls a bath, & they were watching "Alvin & the Chipmunks" until they realized I was no longer in the room with them. Now Madelyn is rummaging through the refrigerator & Ansley is getting into all the stuff in Jon's office! The girls are becoming great friends. They give each other lots of hugs & kisses & play together more as Ansley gets older. I am so lucky to be Madelyn & Ansley's mom...I can't wait to meet our new little miracle in August!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!! the cheerlerders are too cute for words!!!!!ari

Lea & Brian said...

Go Cards!!

Margie said...

I love that Madelyn & Ansley are becoming such friends!