Monday, January 19, 2009

Pretty Girls





The other day I caught Madelyn playing with my makeup! She got some princess makeup for Christmas & enjoys playing with that. I told her that she looked gorgeous...she was very proud of herself! On another note, I was playing around with Ansley's hair yesterday & realized the back is long enough for pig tails! She usually pulls bows immediately out but actually left in the ponytails (for about 30 minutes anyways). She looked really cute & hopefully will get used to me fixing her hair!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I can"t believe our baby's
in pigtails!

Unknown said...

Melissa! I love your blog! Your little girls are precious! I love finding people I know that blog.....check out our families blog when you get a chance!
http://lynchfamily5.blogspot.com
Take care. ashley