Sunday, April 19, 2009

Ansley at My Gym

Ansley has been to 3 weeks of My Gym class. Madelyn went there from the time she was about 1 yrs old till she moved to All About Kids. Ansley has a lot of fun. Its good to see Mr. Bill & Ms. Katie again, it wouldn't be My Gym with out them! Madelyn goes with us except she sits behind the counter while she plays with her toys & eats snacks from her back pack. Madelyn starts calling out for me about half way through the class asking if she can come out to play too. She gets to come out for the puppets & the good bye song, which makes her very happy!

Ansley in the ball pit

Madelyn watching patiently (before her snacks run out)

Ansley finding her way in the baby maze

She loves these baby steps

Jumping higher than usual on the trampoline

Weeeee!

Balancing with Ms. Katie

Our little jumping bean!

Riding the choo choo with Mr. Bill

Separation time (mommies take a break while babies play)

1 comment:

Margie said...

Oh my goodness, Ansley is looking more like Madelyn than she used too, love the hair. It doesn't seem like it was that long ago that Madelyn was that size and I watched her at My Gym. Go Ansley Bear:)