Monday, April 27, 2009

Sky Trail

Madelyn climbed the Sky Trail at the zoo today with Jon! This was totally Madelyn's idea. She's been wanting to climb this since the 1st day we saw it. Madelyn did awesome...not one slip or fall occurred. She's quite the athlete I must say! She was super proud of herself after she was done!

Here they go!

Jon always half a step behind

I yelled, "just like the balance beam at gymnastics!" She was a little nervous at first.

Almost done


This afternoon, we got a surprise visit from Grandpa! Madelyn & Ansley had fun playing outside with him. They threw their new gigantic frisbee back & forth until Grandpa tired himself out. Its always nice to get a visit from my Dad!!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

AWESOME job Madelyn!!!! Our Madelyn wants to do that too! I can't do that with Henry though.

Margie said...

I am not surprised at all that Madelyn wanted to do that. There is a bungee jump at the Boardwalk and everytime I see it, I imagine Madelyn doing it! She is very brave! Good picures.