Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just the Girls & I


Saturday morning the girls & I went to the Carmel Farmer's Market. I bought some yummy apples, strawberries, red leaf lettuce, & pop corn for the girls to snack on. The pop corn was popped right before our eyes in a huge iron kettle. It was the best pop corn I've ever had. It was sweet & lightly salted. There were no kernels. I guess when the corn is popped at that high of heat, every kernel is going to get popped! We came home & went to the pool for a few hours until Ansley gave us her cue that she was ready for nap. After nap & a short walk, it started to rain. We got out umbrellas & the girls played out front for a short while. Then the girls took an extra long bath to pass the evening by. Before we knew it, Jon was home to tickle their bellies & deplete any last bit of energy they could possibly have!

No comments: