Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its a Boy!


Jon & I were so excited this morning at our ultrasound appointment when we found out we are expecting a boy! We have no names picked out so that will be our first order of business. We also need to stock up with boy clothes b/c I think we may have one unisex sleeper, everything else is 100% girl (this will be lots of fun b/c I love picking out clothes). We'll have to get new bedding for the crib b/c ours is white with pink roses! Its going to be lots of fun. I must admit, boys have seemed so foreign to me (for lack of a better word) since Madelyn & Ansley have come along...its been girl everything over the past 3 1/2 years. Jon never let on how much he wanted this baby to be a boy. He (& I) were so excited when the ultrasound tech said "boy". Can't wait to meet our little man!! By the way, the ultrasound photo is Jr's profile. His head is to the left of the picture. You can make out his forehead, then eye, nose, mouth, & chin, then to the right is his chest & belly. His hand is resting on his forehead. He's already a cutie!!

2 comments:

happymomof4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Boys are a lot of fun and so different from girls:) I am excited for you all. It is fun being able to shop for baby stuff again. Although the boys selection I don't think is as great as the girls. I have a TON of boys stuff if you are interested!!!!

Megan said...

How fun! Having boys is lots of fun. They are definitely different than girls!