Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sleepy Lunch


Ansley fell asleep during lunch time! She woke up at 6:50 & played around the house this morning, then I took her to Kroger with me which apparently was just enough activity to completely tire her out!

Madelyn has been sick today. She has a stomach bug & threw up a few times this morning. She took a long nap & woke up with an appetite. Hopefully she will keep her food down & feel better this afternoon. I can't wait to get outside in this beautiful weather. I think fresh air will do Madelyn some good...I know I could use some after this long cold winter!

3 comments:

happymomof4 said...

AWWW that picture is precious:) I hope that Madelyn feels better soon!!! especially with the warmer weather they are calling for tomorrow and the weekend-YAY! I hope all is well.

happymomof4 said...

LOVE the new background- very spring like:)

Margie said...

Ansley must have been verrrry tired if she couldn't eat her lunch! Bless her heart, sooooo sweet! Can't wait to get my hands on that baby:)