Friday, March 27, 2009

Go Cards!


U of L is playing tonight. I have to work the gym playroom from 5-7. I'll be watching the game as soon as I get home! My last day at the gym is Sunday. I'm looking forward to more family sit down dinners, playing outside in the evenings, & just being around more at bed time for the girls. It also means that I have to begin packing & organizing for our move...no excuses now!! The gym playroom gave the girls a chance to socialize with other kids since they're not in preschool (not to mention the adult conversation it gave me). Jon has been great. He gives the girls a bath & puts them to bed when I'm working. We have had a low key day today. Jon has been digitizing our home videos & putting them on DVD. He popped one in this morning & I couldn't move away from the tv! The video we watched was less than a year old but I had already forgotten some of the funny things the girls did at that age. Thank God for video cameras! Thank God for Jon for taking the time to do this & having a genuine interest in keeping our family memories alive! After we finally got moving, we went to visit Madelyn & Ansley's Great-Grandmother, Mama Dee.
Good luck Cards!!

1 comment:

Margie said...

I'll be watching too. They'll no doubt win with such good cheer leaders rooting them on! We're going to Marty and Mary Jane's for fried catfish tonight. Yum!