Friday, November 5, 2010

Haircuts

I got a wild hair the other day. I bought some shears from Sally's Beauty Supply to give Nolan his first haircut. I guess I thought baby hair would be easy to cut...a few snips here, a few snips there. I may have gone a little short on his bangs. After feeling pretty confident with Nolan's do, I decided to "trim" Ansley's hair. Well, she got more than a trim! My blood pressure increased quite a bit when I saw how short it was! I put the kids in the bath immediately after the haircuts to wash their newly chopped hair. The bottom of Ansley's hair was very blunt. I was hoping (more like praying) that it would lay better after it had been cleaned. I was relieved to discover that the ends looked more soft & round after bath. In the end, I really like Ansley & Nolan's short hair. The great thing is that hair grows back really fast!
I see in the photo of Ansley that she's got a long hair on the front left side...I'll go get my shears right now!


2 comments:

Margaret said...

Good job Mom

happymomof4 said...

NICE job!!! You are a brave woman! I did Henry's first haircut/ trim but no more and I won't dare touch Madelyn's.