Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Madelyn's 5th Birthday

Madelyn had an awesome birthday party at Chuck E Cheese this year. I would totally recommend having a party there. This is coming from someone who has hosted every birthday party at our house. Having a party somewhere else took the load off me & allowed me to enjoy the party. They did a great job making Madelyn feel incredibly special for her birthday!

Madelyn's dinosaur cake

Madelyn in the ticket chamber. She had to try to collect as many flying tickets as possible.

Friends!

Us...I love Nolan's expression!

I love this picture of Madelyn. We had a photo shoot in our backyard.

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

I totally agree!!! We had the kids "friends" birthday party at the gym this year and it was FANTASTIC! And you are right you are able to actually enjoy it:) I am glad that you were able to enjoy and it looks like Madelyn had an awesome birthday!