Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vacation without Daddy

My sweet husband arranged a Destin, FL trip for my mother-in-law Barbara, the kids, & me. He worked a ton of overtime hours that week. He feels incredibly guilty about not spending time with the kids. Sending us away for vacation helped him focus on work & not worry how we were doing at home without him. With that said, we had a great time. The weather was in the mid 80's. I took a long walk every morning then would take the kids to a playground while Barbara exercised. While Nolan napped, I took the girls to the beach to play. The water was chilly but after playing in the hot sun it felt nice. The girls did not mind the cold water temps. After playing at the beach, we'd get cleaned up & grab some dinner, then off to Baytowne or somewhere to play. I had fun shopping at the outlets. I get the bulk of the kids clothes at the outlet shops there.






1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

Sounds like fun!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE outlet shopping:)