Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Halloween



Boy, Halloween was so much fun this year! We celebrated by decorating our house. Madelyn even drew Halloween pictures & hung them with paint tape on my walls. Matter of fact, Madelyn just noticed today that I took them down. I told her Halloween is over dear! We went on a couple of hayrides, one with RSA & the other with MOPS. We went to a couple of trunk or treats at friends churches. The best was trick or treating Halloween night! Our neighborhood was packed with kids. I left a bowl of candy outside our house so both Jon & I could trick or treat. There was candy left over when we got home...what an honest bunch of kids we have here (or maybe there's a larger percent of parent participation;). Either way, I was impressed!

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

Sounds like a fun Halloween season you all had- LOVE all the cute/ scary costumes! Glad you all had a Happy Happy Halloween!