Monday, May 18, 2009

Cashing In On My Mother's Day Gift


When Jon asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day, I suggested that my van get cleaned out by someone other than myself! I usually vacuum out the goldfish crumbs & shoe debris about every 3 months or so. I thought it would be nice for someone else to do it for a change! Jon checked some prices for detailing but decided to do it himself. This afternoon the weather was perfect. Madelyn helped vacuum with our hand vac. Ansley was napping & I read my book outside on our comfy lawn chair. I know this may not sound romantic but it was really nice...Thanks Jon & Madelyn!!

Yesterday morning, Jon & Corey went on a bike ride through Cherokee Park. Madelyn & Ansley wanted to get their bikes out too. Here some cute pics that I took...



No comments: