Monday, May 11, 2009

Graduation








Jon graduated from Medical School on Saturday! After graduation, we celebrated at Morton's Steakhouse. The past 4 years have flown by. During those 4 years we have been so excited to get where we are now...now that we're here, I miss the years that have past us by. Being married to a medical student has its ups & downs. Living on student loans & living so cheaply has been most challenging part. Jon having lots of time to spend with us during some of his easier rotations & having long vacations has been nice. Graduation means turning over a new leaf in our lives. We have created so many great memories over the past 4 years: buying our first home, raising the girls, watching our marriage grow stronger each year. I am excited to move to Indy in less than 2 weeks but I am going to miss our house & the memories we made here. I will always remember bringing the girls home from the hospital, their first steps, & first words were spoken here. There's just so many memories. I am so grateful that we have video coverage of most of these milestones so I can relive them again! Anyway, Congratulations Jon! I am so proud of you for the hard work you accomplished in medical school, all the while balancing time with the girls & I. You sure made it look easy!

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! to all of you:) It is a family effort. I know that it is an accomplishment and a relief. We are happy for you all:)