Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating our Christmas Tree



While I was Christmas shopping today, Jon & the girls decorated our Christmas Tree. I am going to put up the rest of the decorations tomorrow if its the last thing I do! I guess its been a busy week for us. The bottom third of our Christmas tree is bare b/c baby Ansley likes to take off the ornaments. Jon said that he & the girls had a good time. I kind wish I was there but I needed to take advantage of Jon being home so I could shop for the girls by myself. We are so excited for Christmas around here. We're watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas stories, & listening to Christmas music...Its the most wonderful time of the year!

1 comment:

Margie said...

I missed you all at Thanksgiving too but I was sure glad to see your pix.