Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving this year was fun, busy, & filling! We began our day by driving to my Dad's house in Breckenridge Co. My Aunt Mary Jo & my Dad's girlfriend June made most of the fixins & my Dad roasted the turkey. Jon & I knew we had a 2nd dinner to go to but we just couldn't resist all the food & desserts! We arrived at Barbara & Ordie's house a little early b/c we had got the time mixed up. That ended up being a lucky mistake b/c Jon & I were actually hungry for the 2nd go round. Barbara makes the best sweet potato casserole & Derby Pie. We have enough left over turkey to feed us for next 2 weeks. It was nice spending Thanksgiving with both our families this year!

Madelyn & Travis eating before the adults

The kid table at the Day's house

No comments: