Sunday, November 9, 2008

Let's Go Krogering



Madelyn, Ansley, & I went to Kroger this Sunday morning. I usually don't go on Sunday's b/c its so packed but we got there before the crowd. Last night, Madelyn brought her toy grocery cart upstairs to play with. I left it upstairs so when she woke up this morning, she played with it some more. Madelyn wanted to take it with us to Kroger. She loved putting food in her very own cart! She ended up with the bread, hot dog buns, & marshmallows (Jon & Madelyn are going to roast marshmallows on the grill, but that's another story). Madelyn befriended the florist by telling her about the cookie her & Ansley were going to get, & that she was 3 years old. The florist must have enjoyed the conversation b/c she inflated 2 balloons especially for Madelyn & Ansley Bear. I normally don't take a camera to Kroger (I know you're shocked), but since I've started this blog, I'll be taking it with us more places.

No comments: