Sunday, November 23, 2008

Gingerbread House



While we were at Target last week, Madelyn noticed a gingerbread house kit. She has been asking about gingerbread houses after seeing one on Baby Einstein Santa. My plan was to make it after Thanksgiving, but Madelyn was very persistent...she asked me several times each day! After 3 days of asking me non stop, I gave in to her plea. The kit made it nice & easy to build. It came with the gingerbread cookies, icing, candy, & a tray. Madelyn really enjoyed decorating the house & sampling the icing & candy. I have to admit...I enjoyed it too! I hope to make one of these each Christmas with the girls!!

1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

We went to the Festival of Trees and Lights today and they had gingerbread house making however we didn't get to that booth. Since you have tested this one out and said it was pretty easy I might give it a try too. Madelyn was disappointed that we didn't get to do that today!